- Huntington residents sue Huntington ISD
- Family of Lufkin man shot in Tyler County sues Stittem Hill
- Cheshire to remain in jail without bond
- Hicks elected mayor of Lufkin
- Best of Lufkin to allow online voting starting today
- Municipal election results for contested races
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run accident early Saturday on Moffett Road overpass
- Boren resigns from city of Diboll
- Huntington High School senior ready to take on the art world
- Grand jury hands up 91 indictments
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.