Deep in the jungles of Colombia, there is a thriving village built around the magical mansion of a family known as the Madrigals. When the matriarch of the family was fleeing oppression, her loss and heartbreak brought to life a magical candle, which bestowed on her the magical casita.
So what is it with turkeys? They gobble to attract mates, so the males are called gobblers, and in this country we gobble ’em up this time of the year. According to the National Turkey Federation, 45 million to 46 million turkeys are eaten each Thanksgiving in the United States.
If you rely on Supplemental Security Income payments or Social Security Disability Insurance benefits and want to start or return to work, we can help.
Emily Elizabeth is a young girl with no friends. When her mom has to go on a business trip, she leaves Emily in the care of her slacker uncle, Casey. The two happen by a mysterious animal rescue tent and the girl adopts a unique and lonely red puppy. Magically, her love for her new pet makes…
An autumn walk in Old Orchard Park in Diboll that ends at The History Center is an ideal place to view native trees that would fit into your landscape. The colors of red and bronze are beginning to touch the leaves. Native trees were planted on the grounds of The History Center nearly 20 years ago.
I saw one earlier this week. Then a few more as of this writing. The Asian lady beetles are making their annual move into protected areas to spend the winter. And your home is a great place for them to go.
- LHS senior lands full ride scholarship to Princeton
- Multiple people injured in wreck on U.S. Highway 69 at PD Selman Road
- Three-vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 69 near Homer results in 'some serious injuries'
- DPS identifies victim in Sunday night motorcycle crash
- 4 patients taken to hospital after late Saturday 3-vehicle crash on Highway 69 near Homer
- Deputies charge man on 2 counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child
- Man dies in early morning auto-pedestrian hit-and-run accident
- Lufkin police ID victim in Sunday morning hit-and-run fatality
- Police charge two with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Grand jury indicts man fingered for taking rings