There’s probably been a time in your life when you’ve wondered, “Can I do this online instead of visiting a Social Security office?” The answer is more than likely yes, and you can find more information about our online services at ssa.gov/onlineservices.
The Angelina County Genealogical Society will host its first Angelina County Genealogy Conference from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. April 17 in the fellowship hall of Keltys United Methodist Church.
Free online, interactive diabetes class began April 8. Do Well, Be Well, with Diabetes is a five-class series covering type 2 diabetes self-care management.
April is Financial Literacy Month, a time focused on educating people about the importance of planning for a secure financial future.
Today, more than 5 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease. Since the onset of Alzheimer’s can occur in people before they retire, it may strike during an individual’s working years; preventing gainful employment as the disease progresses.
Spring is busting out all over East Texas. We have a spectacular variety of wildflowers in our area.
- Lufkin police release identity of victim in Sunday morning's fatal wreck
- Lufkin police locate missing 15-year-old girl
- One woman dies in early Sunday morning wreck
- Q&A with the Huntington school board candidates
- Lufkin residents running for mayor, council, school board participate in online forum
- County deliberates salary moves
- Q&A with the Hudson school board candidates
- Springfest on tap for Saturday
- Hudson’s Smith shines in first career start
- Ramsey returns to active duty; Taylor takes over at Shelter