Rebecca Stark Nugent will discuss her book ‘‘If the Devil Had A Wife’’ when she speaks to the Angelina County Genealogical Society at 4 p.m. Monday at the Fellowship Hall of Keltys United Methodist Church, 1867 Old Mill Road.
Send your queries to email@example.com, by mail to Kissin’ Kuzzins P.O. Box 151001 Lufkin, TX 75915-1001 or by phone to 671-1419.
- Drowning victim recovered, identity released
- FIGHTING CANCER: Personal encounters: Walters’ experiences have prepared her for fighting cancer
- City names Rudy Flores Parks & Recreation director, begins fitness initiative
- Search underway for unidentified man in possible drowning at Cassels-Boykin Park
- Health district reports additional COVID-19 cases in Angelina County
- Raising Cane's Lufkin location to open Tuesday
- Former crime reporters speak on sexual assault in Angelina County
- Nacogdoches woman, Lufkin man indicted by feds in meth case
- McNeal among top high school players in UIL history
- POLICE REPORTS: Man's alleged crime spree leaves trail of destruction
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.