The Lufkin Police Department has located 71-year-old Luenell Marshall, of Zavalla, who walked away from Woodland Heights Medical Center around 3 p.m. Thursday. She is now safe with family, according to Jessica Pebsworth, communications director for the city of Lufkin.
- Crash at Angelina County Airport results in no major injuries
- Sheriff's office investigating holiday shooting death
- Lufkin police investigating death of 15-month-old
- Angelina County grand jury hands up 94 indictments
- Arctic cold front bringing below-freezing temperatures to Angelina County
- Lufkin police seek help identifying man in late-Friday shooting; victim flown to hospital
- Vandals destroy downtown butterfly mural
- Health district data shows one-day increase of nearly 200 new COVID-19 cases
- Potential break between St. Luke’s Health-Memorial, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas could spell trouble for East Texas patients
- Man charged with sexual assault of a child
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.