Karianna Nowman, 30, is accused of leading authorities on a high-speed chase Sunday evening. Huntington Police Chief Bobby Epperly said she is believed to have streamed part of the chase in a video available publicly on Facebook.
As featured on
- Gov. Greg Abbott warns if spread of COVID-19 doesn’t slow, 'the next step would have to be a lockdown'
- Lufkin man arrested for indecency with a child, sexual conduct
- Family files $1 million lawsuit against local doctor, hospital, nurses in death of baby
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Lufkin police urge victims of harassment to call them
- Lufkin retailers, big box stores address mask mandates
- Cookie crumbling: Small businesses ask for help as they continue to struggle due to pandemic
- Huntington ISD to potentially push school start date back one week because of COVID-19 pandemic
- Health district lists 38 new cases of COVID-19; Angelina County’s total tops 1,000 cases
- Health district reports 60 new cases of COVID-19
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.