Q. Can veterans use urgent care or an emergency room? I read an article about a man who couldn’t get the VA to pay for his medical flight, but it would pay for his Urgent Doc bill.
Q. Could you clarify the article on the donation from Pilgrim’s Pride to LISD for the purchase of picnic tables? It says $30,000 for 25 tables.
Q: Who determines who will fill Pct. 4 County Commissioner Bobby Cheshire’s spot if he’s removed either temporarily or permanently from office?
Q: What happens when first class mail doesn’t get to where it’s supposed to, or back to the sender with a good return address? I’ve never had a piece of mail returned with my return address.
- Diboll police officer, suspect in custody injured in shooting
- Angelina County Sheriff's Office investigating potential homicide
- Longview man dies in 3-vehicle crash on Highway 94 near Groveton
- HICKS: Deterrence will help settle crime rates
- Parents complain about mask mandate, bullying at LISD board meeting
- Lufkin woman provides winter clothing for children in community
- POLICE REPORTS: Lufkin man charged with DWI after allegedly crashing into house on Paul
- Tire & E-Waste Collection Day on tap for Saturday
- Health district now offering Moderna COVID-19 booster shots
- Rescue flight: Shelter dog journeys to Austin on Cessna plane