Q. Can veterans use urgent care or an emergency room? I read an article about a man who couldn’t get the VA to pay for his medical flight, but it would pay for his Urgent Doc bill.
Q. Could you clarify the article on the donation from Pilgrim’s Pride to LISD for the purchase of picnic tables? It says $30,000 for 25 tables.
Q: Who determines who will fill Pct. 4 County Commissioner Bobby Cheshire’s spot if he’s removed either temporarily or permanently from office?
Q: What happens when first class mail doesn’t get to where it’s supposed to, or back to the sender with a good return address? I’ve never had a piece of mail returned with my return address.
- LHS senior lands full ride scholarship to Princeton
- Multiple people injured in wreck on U.S. Highway 69 at PD Selman Road
- Three-vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 69 near Homer results in 'some serious injuries'
- Deputies charge man on 2 counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child
- 4 patients taken to hospital after late Saturday 3-vehicle crash on Highway 69 near Homer
- DPS identifies victim in Sunday night motorcycle crash
- Man dies in early morning auto-pedestrian hit-and-run accident
- List of candidates for March 2022 primaries grows
- Grand jury indicts man fingered for taking rings
- Police charge two with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon