Q. Is it illegal for a homeowner or their yard crew to blow yard trimmings into the street? If it’s illegal, what’s the penalty? And who pays — homeowner or yard crew?
Q. Could you tell me what is going in on FM 58 south? There is a very large pasture area on the left of the road with high fencing and a new structure that appears to be stables on the far east of the property. I’ve seen zebras and deer roaming the pasture. Is this going to be some kind of w…
To the person who asked 12 questions about Angelina County Pct. 4 Commissioner Bobby Cheshire in last week’s column, Cheshire said he believes these questions are petty for someone to even ask.
- Texas company to invest $150 million in Lufkin, create more than 100 new jobs
- Local college student's snow photo goes viral
- Man held on $6 million bond after stabbing incident at convenience store
- Woman, Lufkin police officer both injured after alleged knife attack by woman's son at Lucky's
- Uncle of man accused of stabbing his mother and a police officer speaks about mental illness
- Early-morning wreck in Nacogdoches County kills 4
- Officer injured in Lucky's stabbing now recovering at home; woman may be taken off life support Wednesday
- Brookshire Brothers launches online portal to sign up for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Intensive Care Unit hospitalizations in Angelina County reach new heights
- Texas company to invest in Lufkin