With all the reports of police brutality on the news today, my heart goes out to the police for doing their jobs. I know it has to be tough to go out and face what may come. We had a family member in law enforcement and that taught us to respect any law enforcement officers. Yes, there are some bad police, but please don’t judge all police on what you see. I just want to say in closing keep up the great job.
- Boy in Lufkin hospital in unknown condition after possibly drowning in Pollok
- Local man to appear on 'Forged in Fire'
- Huntington man seeking $5,000 that flew out of envelope he accidentally left on top of car
- Diboll police holding benefit for officer Corey Clemens
- Hudson ISD dedicates bench to aide
- Solar energy park eyeing site in Central
- Firefighters remember Fire Chief Joey Rocka
- Wes Suiter wins runoff vote; city still waiting on mail-in ballots
- Nacogdoches County Sheriff: 'Major distributor of narcotics' arrested
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report nine arrests
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.