Selfish prayers can cause harm to ourselves and family. We need to pray for our neighbors and friends and other people’s needs. If God answered all of our prayers or wants, then this would be selfish and selfish people are not happy people. We need to seek to help others. The Bible teaches us that we are to be servants.
- Boy in Lufkin hospital in unknown condition after possibly drowning in Pollok
- Local man to appear on 'Forged in Fire'
- Huntington man seeking $5,000 that flew out of envelope he accidentally left on top of car
- Diboll police holding benefit for officer Corey Clemens
- Hudson ISD dedicates bench to aide
- Solar energy park eyeing site in Central
- Firefighters remember Fire Chief Joey Rocka
- Nacogdoches County Sheriff: 'Major distributor of narcotics' arrested
- Two men wounded in separate shooting incidents Wednesday
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report nine arrests
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.