If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Authorities working major wreck with multiple vehicles, serious injuries between Lufkin and Diboll
- Major crash on Highway 59 involved four vehicles; accident at FM 2108 at Airport Road involved three vehicles
- Lufkin police identify Sunday's shooting victim
- Defendant testified he didn’t need to rob Whataburger, he made plenty selling drugs
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner
- Judge officially removes Cheshire from office as Pct. 4 commissioner; Lymbery will get to appoint replacement
- Angelina County sees 66 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday
- Courts resume for Whataburger robbery trial
- Woman dies in early morning shooting on Deer Trace Circle
- Lufkin attorney recognized for efforts to improve adult education