If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Second murder suspect in Sunday shooting in police custody
- Nacogdoches woman, Lufkin man indicted by feds in meth case
- No-drama queens: Groveton's homecoming queen candidates lift each other throughout campaign as testimony to their lifelong friendship
- Police ID man who died in shooting incident, charge Lufkin man with murder
- Hudson ISD discontinues online learning
- Business resilience: Despite COVID, manufacturing plants brought into Lufkin with taxpayer-funded incentives have remained relatively unscathed
- Fun, games and music crank up as bars reopen in Angelina County
- MJ Hegar stops in Lufkin on campaign tour
- Museum of East Texas names new executive director
- Architectural firm to develop Downtown Vision Report