If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Texas company to invest $150 million in Lufkin, create more than 100 new jobs
- Local college student's snow photo goes viral
- Man held on $6 million bond after stabbing incident at convenience store
- Woman, Lufkin police officer both injured after alleged knife attack by woman's son at Lucky's
- Uncle of man accused of stabbing his mother and a police officer speaks about mental illness
- Early-morning wreck in Nacogdoches County kills 4
- Officer injured in Lucky's stabbing now recovering at home; woman may be taken off life support Wednesday
- Brookshire Brothers launches online portal to sign up for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Intensive Care Unit hospitalizations in Angelina County reach new heights
- Texas company to invest in Lufkin