If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Authorities, family call for community help in locating missing Wells infant
- Speeding ticket leads to controversial arrest in Crockett
- Amber Alert issued for missing infant
- LDN employee discovers a condom in her bananas
- ‘Dark Web Cannibal’ to serve 40 years
- Lufkin ISD board adopts asynchronous learning plan
- Lufkin rescheduling game against Nacogdoches
- POLICE REPORTS: Authorities make 9 arrests
- Two Lufkin women report fraud; cases to be investigated
- Heritage Festival, First StrEAT Feast draws crowd downtown for family-friendly fun