If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Lufkin police release identity of victim in Sunday morning's fatal wreck
- Lufkin police locate missing 15-year-old girl
- One woman dies in early Sunday morning wreck
- Q&A with the Huntington school board candidates
- Lufkin residents running for mayor, council, school board participate in online forum
- County deliberates salary moves
- Q&A with the Hudson school board candidates
- Springfest on tap for Saturday
- Hudson’s Smith shines in first career start
- Ramsey returns to active duty; Taylor takes over at Shelter