If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Sheriff's office identifies man killed in shooting at old paper mill; investigation continues
- Dogs to be returned to owner in animal cruelty case that sparked outrage online
- Woman shares story of years of sexual abuse in Angelina County
- Animal clinic threatened after viral dog video
- Ellen Trout Zoo’s 1-year-old Malayan tapir dies
- Sidelined: Angelina Youth Soccer Association unable to have fall season, looking for new field
- Event host employee disputes Exile's claims after band cancels 4th Fest set
- Exile cancels 4th Fest performance
- Report: SFA donor could face charges in crash that hurt 8
- Music, fireworks, carnival highlight Fourth of July