If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- More details emerge in Diboll shooting death; district restricting attendance at tonight's games
- Police ID teen shot dead in Diboll Tuesday night
- Lufkin attorney files petition seeking to remove commissioner
- Local man runs 200 miles, finishes first in 55-hour race
- Abeldt's under new ownership
- LISD OKs employee retention incentive
- Lufkin District preparing for possible winter weather
- Walker under criminal investigation
- Community marches for equality, says there is still more work to do
- City OKs anti-tethering ordinance