If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail email@example.com. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Gov. Greg Abbott warns if spread of COVID-19 doesn’t slow, 'the next step would have to be a lockdown'
- Lufkin man arrested for indecency with a child, sexual conduct
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 69 new COVID-19 cases
- Cookie crumbling: Small businesses ask for help as they continue to struggle due to pandemic
- Lufkin retailers, big box stores address mask mandates
- Health district lists 38 new cases of COVID-19; Angelina County’s total tops 1,000 cases
- Family files $1 million lawsuit against local doctor, hospital, nurses in death of baby
- Health district reports 60 new cases of COVID-19
- Angelina County & Cities Health District reporting 35 new COVID-19 cases
- Sheriff’s office releases 'Use of Force Review' by DPS in controversial arrest seen on viral video