If you have an error to report (that is not addressed below) or if want to make comments/suggestions about the site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
Should I upgrade my browser?
Most problems/errors you experience on this site and others can be fixed by upgrading your browser. Web browser upgrades are free. Here are some links to help you get an updated version of your browser. Some of them include:
What browsers do you support?We support many browsers, but recommend:
PC - Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater), and Netscape/Mozilla (6.2 or greater).
MAC - Safari 1.2 (or greater), Firefox - Internet Explorer is no longer supported
My browser won't display the navigation drop down menus. What do I do?
- Longview man dies in 3-vehicle crash on Highway 94 near Groveton
- Christian singer to perform at The Pines Theater
- Court hearing begins on legal challenges to mask mandates at Lufkin, Diboll schools
- ZIMMERMAN: Sunday’s editorial took the wrong tone
- Huntington makes changes to mobile home ordinance
- Parents complain about mask mandate, bullying at LISD board meeting
- Lufkin man indicted for 2020 shooting death
- POLICE REPORTS: Local authorities report 11 arrests
- Tire & E-Waste Collection Day on tap for Saturday
- Lufkin volleyball wins 1st district title in program history