The Lufkin Daily News Local Business Stimulus Program
The Lufkin Daily News is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses with marketing and advertising services during this historically challenging economic window related to the COVID-19 crisis.
The program will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for qualifying and approved plans. For example, $1,000 investment from a local business will earn a matching $1,000 by The Lufkin Daily News – an effective 50% discount to the local business.
For more information on how you and your business can apply for this unique program, please supply the information below.
Local Angelina County businesses will earn priority approval.
Matching funds are available for print (The Lufkin Daily News, Charm East Texas magazine, etc.), digital (lufkindailynews.com, opt-in newsletters, etc.), and custom marketing tools.
For more information on how you and your business can apply for this program, please complete the information below.
Together, we will restart our community!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Lufkin Daily News is establishing a $250,000 set-aside target to assist local businesses services during the COVID-19 crisis-related window of May, June, and July 2020.
- Open to locally owned and operated businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications accepted via the online form below.
- Programs begin at $250 minimum of matching funds used each month (May, June, and July 2020).
- The matching funds are valid only within the terms of the agreement and designated window. The applicant must be in good credit standing with The Lufkin Daily News.
- All program approvals are the discretion of The Lufkin Daily News.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the form below with information about you and how additional advertising can help your business. Once you submit, The Lufkin Daily News will be in touch within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lufkin's Christmas parade canceled
- 'It's real': Angelina County & Cities Health District talks COVID, holidays
- Former Lufkin High School teacher, coach arrested
- Police take suspect in multiple shooting incidents into custody after foot pursuit
- Health district reports new cases
- Sumitomo survives downturn, grateful for LufTex acquisition in late 2019
- At least 30 with Deep East Texas roots died in Jonestown Massacre
- Annual food drive continues with the spirit of the Rev. Bettie Kennedy behind the wheel
- Commissioners looking at alternative plans for injured deputy
- POLICE REPORTS: Multiple vehicles burglarized at body shop on loop