- Speeding ticket leads to controversial arrest in Crockett
- Cheshire faces second road-related lawsuit
- East Texas official arrested for alleged mail-in voter fraud involving 2018 Democratic primary for local seat
- Authorities, family call for community help in locating missing Wells infant
- Lufkin police identify 3 shooting victims
- Police identify woman injured in late-night wreck on Sunday
- Health district reports 24 new, 15 new probable cases of COVID-19 in Angelina County
- East Texas Food Bank to host distribution Tuesday, more over next months
- Diboll Mayor Candidates answer Q&A
- Legacy dominates Lufkin 70-32
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.