- County extends disaster declaration another 35 days
- First case of COVID-19 in Angelina County confirmed
- Lufkin, Angelina County declare local disaster, set $1,000 fine, jail time for those who violate regulations
- STALLARD: Heartbreak wasn’t one of the listed symptoms
- Angelina County has conducted 100 COVID-19 tests to date
- City extends disaster declaration indefinitely
- COVID-19 briefs
- COVID-19 confirmed in Nacogdoches
- Lopez Pressure Wash gives scrub down to Lufkin parks
- Man who visited Lufkin tests positive for COVID-19
Receive our News in Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.